Monash University has announced applications for Monash International Leadership Scholarship 2018. An international student who has received a Monash undergraduate degree course offer, may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply.
- Intending to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/institutions.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA) are not eligible to apply.
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g., Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year) are not eligible to apply.
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.
The last date for application is
|Round one: 15October||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round two: 15November||Semester one or two of the following year|
|Round three: 15 January||Semester one or two of the current year|
|Round four: 15 March||Semester two of the current year|
|Round five: 15 April||Semester two of the current year|
|Round six: 15 May||Semester two of the current year|
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Monash Connect, Clayton Campus,
21 Chancellor’s Walk, Campus Centre,
Monash University, VIC 3800,
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org