If you are an international student who has received a Monash undergraduate degree course offer, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply. We are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash. Note, if you are studying Australian Year 12, you may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence instead.
- Intending to enroll full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies/institutions.
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA) are not eligible to apply.
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g., Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year) are not eligible to apply.
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
Step 1: Click on link to apply.
Step 2: Fill in all the required details.
Step 3: Anwser the questions correctly.
Step 4: Attach all required documents.
Step 5: Send the filled-in applications to:
Monash Connect, Clayton Campus
21 Chancellor’s Walk, Campus Centre
VIC 3800, Australia
or Email at email@example.com
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Central Admissions Monash Connect,
Clayton Campus 21 Chancellor?s Walk,
Campus Centre Monash University VIC 3800,