MobilitySeeker’s mission is to provide tips and unbiased reviews about a broad range of scooters, bikes, and many other outdoor sports gear. They created this scholarship to help students showcase their abilities in this area and show them Mobility Seekersupport.
The last date for application – 15th December, 2020
– All students must be in an accredited high school, college, university or vocational/trade school
– Maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.2 (or equivalent)
– Carry a status of “good standing” (currently enrolled)
– Participants of any nationality or race are eligible
– All majors are welcomed to apply
How to Apply
Applicants should write an essay of 3000 words or more and should cover one or more of the following topics: The application and influence of sports in human life The effects of scooters, bikes and/or other sports equipment on human bodies, the human society, and such Please also submit a poem between 800 and 1,000 words, in a style of your choosing. The theme should be a personal challenge you have overcome. All submissions should only be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for application is 15th December, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://mobilityseeker.com/scholarship/