The Saïd Business School, UK, invites applications for scholarship to MBA program.
31st July, 2020.
7th September, 2020.
– Academic excellence (candidates must be educated to degree level)
– How your background will enhance the diversity of the cohort
– How the programme will benefit your sector/region in the long-term
– Preference will be given to candidates that can effectively demonstrate how they will enhance the learning experience of the cohort through the diverse experience they have accumulated to date. This could include experience in working across multiple sectors and regions especially emerging markets.
– Preference will also be given to candidates from emerging markets or non-traditional backgrounds, such as (but not exclusively) voluntary charitable organisations, international organisations and military backgrounds.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode
The last date for application is 31st July, 2020.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/oxford-experience/scholarships-and-funding/executive-mba-directors-scholarships