The School of Management, Swansea University, UK, invites applications for scholarship to MBA students. There are many benefits to studying an MBA, from developing that enviable strong professional network to preparing you for high salary senior management roles in business. We know that the cost of a course is an important decision making factor, which is why the School of Management are excited to offer scholarships worth £5,000 each to four MBA students.
Terms and Conditions for MBA Centenary Scholarship
– Must be fully self-funding your studies
– Must be enrolling onto the Full time MBA programme at Swansea University in September 2020.
– Must be in receipt of an offer to study a Full time MBA programme at Swansea University in September 2020.
– Students enrolling on to any other programme at Swansea University will not be eligible for this award.
– Students studying for a Postgraduate Certificate, Postgraduate Diploma or Masters by Research will not be eligible for this award.
– The Scholarship will be applied as a discount off tuition fees for the first year of study only.
– Recipients of this scholarship may be eligible to hold other Swansea University awards such as bursaries/ scholarships, or home country sponsorship, however those in receipt of the MBA Scholarship are responsible for ensuring the award does not break the conditions of any other such financial bursary/scholarship/fund.
– Scholarship holders are reasonably expected to cooperate in Swansea University recruitment and marketing activities and automatically agree to their names and details being released by the University’s Marketing, Recruitment and International Development Team for marketing purposes.
– If it is deemed necessary for the scholarship holder to suspend their studies, the scholarship will be held on university account and carried forward to the year of resumption of studies and the candidate will be expected to pay their personal contribution on a pro rata basis.
– The School of Management reserves the right to make, amend, withdraw, suspend or cancel without notice these and such other Regulations as may be as may be in force from time to time and such decisions shall be final.
The last date for application – 31 July 2020
You must hold an offer to study on the MBA course at Swansea University, commencing September 2020.
This scholarship is open to students of any nationality.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the following application form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org:
The last date for application is 31 July 2020
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link https://www.swansea.ac.uk/postgraduate/scholarships/taught/som-mba-scholarships-2020.php