Leuphana University of Lüneburg invites applications for scholarship to Masters Scholarship programme in the field of Arts & Cultural Management Scholarships
- An undergraduate degree (Bachelor or at least equivalent) that qualifies them for work in the field from an accredited university in Germany or abroad
- Generally, one year’s relevant work experience
- Advanced English skills
How to Apply
- Applicant can apply online mode only
- We will confirm in writing the receipt of your application and will contact you as soon as possible if we require any other documents
- We will examine your application and generally notify you four weeks before the start of the course whether or not you have been accepted.
- For more Details, please visit https://www.leuphana.de/en/
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Leuphana University of Lüneburg