The London School of Economics and Political Science (London School of Economics or LSE), UK invites applications for its full-time taught undergraduate (UG) higher education courses admission 2014. The London School of Economics is a public research university situated in London, UK. It is a constituent college of the federal University of London. LSE specializes in the subject area of social sciences.
The London School of Economics offers UG degree programmes in the following subject areas:
* Accounting and Finance + personal loans
* Applied Statistics and Actuarial Science
* Economics History
* International History
* International Relations
* Language Studies
* Mathematics and Economics
* Philosophy Logic and Scientific Method
* Social Policy
* Social Psychology
* Academic Requirements
* English language requirements
* Candidates should be at least 18 years of age
* 15th January – recommended deadline
* 30th June – for overseas students outside the EU, but candidates applying after 15th January will be considered on the basis of availability of seats.
The London School of Economics and Political Science,
Tel: +44 (0)20 7955 7125
Click here for further information.