Kellogg School of Management offers doctoral studies program. A PhD degree from Kellogg will provide candidate with a solid foundation within the chosen discipline, expose to new ideas, and equip candidate with the tools required to engage in research.
- Applicants must at least hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. A master’s degree is not required for PhD admission
- Work Experience: the institute does not require work experience to apply for PhD study, but having some work experience will benefit the PhD application.
- Desired Skills: applicant must be strong with verbal and quantitative skills.
- Applicant must have strong math skills required to manage and analyze data and have an impact on the type of research doctoral students are ultimately able to do.
- Applicants will be evaluated on GRE and GMAT scores.
- Applicants whose native language is not English, TOEFL or IELTS test scores would also be required.
How to Apply
- Apply online; application for Fall is available through CollegeNET.
- Following documents are required while filling up the online form:
- Academic Background
- Statement of Purpose
- Technical Support
- Diversity Statement (optional)
- Courses Taken form for Quantitative PhD Programs only (optional)
- 02 Recommendation Letters
- Official Test Scores of GRE/GMAT
- Certification of Proficiency in English
- Writing Sample
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Kellogg School of Management
2211 Campus Drive, Evanston, IL 60208