King’s College Cambridgeinvites applications for a four-year Junior Research Fellowship from those who are completing or have recently completed a doctorate and who intend to pursue a research project on some aspect of the study of representation intake
Graduates of any university are eligible. Candidates will usually have completed their PhD and must not have undertaken more than 2 years of postdoctoral work by 01st October 2019
How to Apply
- To apply use the following link to go to the FAS website and create an application – https://app.casc.cam.ac.uk/fas_live/jrfimm.aspx
- Before the closing date, applicants must complete all sections of the online Fellowship Application and upload onto the website (PDF only) the following:
- A curriculum vitae (of no more than four A4 sides) including details of higher education, degrees awarded, positions held and a list of publications.
- A document (of no more than 1200 words in length) containing descriptions of your current research and of the research you propose to undertake during the Fellowship.
- Further information about the College may be obtained from the College website (www.kings.cam.ac.uk)
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
King’s Parade, Cambridge CB2 1ST,
Tel: +44 (0)1223 331100,