Jittery Monks invites the applications for Scholarship to help students fund their Higher Education
- Applicant must be a college student
How to Apply
- We will carefully evaluate the essays we receive and contact the chosen winner by March 10. All submissions should be original and should be able to beat Turnitin and other plagiarism scans. We will then send the award by check to the winner’s school to be handed to them
- Mail the essay to us at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Jittery Monks Scholarship” in the subject line. Make sure the document is either in pdf or doc format, so we can open it. Along with the essay, send us your contact info – name, phone, and address
- You need to be a college student in the moment of applying (we will check this). However, you can be located anywhere in the world! We’re big fans of students connecting across borders through platforms like Reddit and Yahoo Answers.
- By sending us an essay, you automatically agree that we may publish it on our website. We will never share/sell/rent your personal information
For more details, please visit, https://jitterymonks.com/scholarship/
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.