The IsDB is currently funding the following scholarship programmes: Undergraduate, Master, PhD, and Post-doctoral research. The Programmes are an important tool in the development initiatives led by the IsDB since 1983 to foster technology and knowledge sharing among member countries and Muslim communities in non-member countries more details at www.loansstream.co.uk.
- Be a citizen of any IsDB member country or belong to the Muslim community in non-member countries
- Be a graduate degree holder with grades above ‘Good’
- Have the proposed field of study within the fields approved by the programme
- Be recommended by three referees (academic or professional)
- Not seek or accept any other scholarship during the term of his/her scholarship
- Be medically fit
How to Apply
Step 1: Register at the online portal of the Islamic Development Bank (IsDB).
Step 2: Log in the portal.
Step 3: Fill the application form with the relevant details.
Step 4: Attach the required documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Islamic Development Bank