Applications have been invited for the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) program by the Australian Government, Department of Industry, Innovation, Climate Change, Science Research and Tertiary Education, from international students who want to follow a doctorate or master’s degree in Australia.
- The scholarships are open to applicants belonging to any country other than New Zealand
- Applicants must have a first class result in the bachelor’s degree with honours or research master’s degree from a recognised university in India
- Applicants must provide evidence of English proficiency for Newcastle University
- Those who have been unsuccessful in the preceding year cannot reapply
- The scholarship is available only in the Australian institutions situated in Australian Capital Territory for Australian National University and New South Wales for University of Newcastle
- The scholarship is only available at course levels Doctor of Philosophy in Australian National University and Doctor of Philosophy and master’s research in University of Newcastle
How to Apply
Separate applications have to be sent to separate universities. The universities will then proceed with the selection and offer process. The research office at the individual university will direct students how to apply, deadlines and other criteria. Additional information may also be collected from Study in Australia (studyinaustralia.gov.au) and Study Assist (studyassist.gov.au) websites.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
+61 2 6125 5111
The Australian National University, Canberra