Applications have been invited from Indian nationals for scholarship programs conducted by the India4EU II, an Erasmus Mundus Action 2 project funded by the European Commission in partnership with some of the best Universities in India and Europe.
- Nationality: Applicant must be an Indian national
- 12 month rule: Applicant must not have studied or worked in European countries for more than 12 months in the last five years.
- Other Scholarships: applicants must not be a prior recipient of ErasmusMundus Action 2 project
- Mobility flow: Indian Nationals can carry on with mobility in Europe. Mobility cannot happen between the European or Indian institutes.
- You can apply for an undergraduate program if you have a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent or holding a diploma for accessing University studies
- You can apply for master’s degree program if you have a Master Degree or its equivalent or if you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Indian University
- You can apply for a doctorate program if you are attending a doctors program or you have a Master’s degree from a recognised university.
- You can apply for a post-doctorate degree if you have a doctorate degree from any recognised University in India
- You can apply for a staff program if you are working as an administrative or academic staff in any recognised university in India.
How to Apply
- Applications are available online at www.india4eu.eu/applications and interested candidates must duly fill in the official document.
- Applicants are instructed to,
- Read carefully the section ‘call for applications’
- Check the types of mobility that one is eligible for
- Check the TG in which the applicants belong
- Check eligibility as per your mobility and TG
- Check academic programs available and the requirements
- Follow the instructions in Call for applications
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.