The International College of Hotel Management (ICHM) is pleased to offer one New Zealand Scholarship,for entry into the Bachelor of Business (Hospitality Management)
- Citizens of Australia, both resident and non-resident. International students attending schools in Australia who complete a minimum of the last two years of their high school studies in Australia. Students attending Australian
- International Schools in Hong Kong, Singapore, Vietnam, Manila and Malaysia are also eligible to apply
- Will complete in or have recently completed Year 12 or equivalent international schooling.
- Maximum age 22 at time of application.
- Open only to new students seeking entry into Year 1.
- For students whose mother tongue is other than English, refer to the ICHM website for IELTS or TOEFL requirements
How to Apply
- Your completed application must contain. Scholarship application form. This form is in two parts-Cover page found here, please provide your personal contact details
- Your response to the 4 short answer questions. Note that there are no right or wrong answers. We simply want to findout more about you and your career aspirations.
- Brief Resume (not more than two pages in length).A Reference Letter (from either a school teacher, career/university counsellor or employer).Copies of your school reports for Year 11 and 12 (to date).ICHM application form (unless an application to attend ICHM has already been forwarded).
- The Application form can be found in the ICHM Prospectus, or on the ICHM website. Make sure you make copies ofyour school reports and Reference Letter for both the ICHM Application Form, and also for Scholarship Application
- Send your completed application toEmailadmissions@ichm.edu.auorICHM Admissions and Administration Office K Block, 137 Days Road Regency Park, SA 5010AUSTRALIA, Applications close on Friday October 12th, 2018
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered for these scholarships
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
137 Days Road
Regency Park SA 5010
Tel:(61 8) 8228 3664
Fax(61 8) 8348 4293
Freecall1800 246 875 (Aust only)