International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) invites applications for PhD Fellowship programme for the academic session 2019
- Applicants must be nationals of an ICGEB Member State. Nationals of India and South Africa, ICGEB Host Countries, are not eligible to apply for ICGEB Fellowships in their home country.
- Degree requirements: applicants for ICGEB Trieste should hold a BSc (Honours) degree; applicants for ICGEB Cape Town and New Delhi should hold an MSc degree.
- Candidates must have a good working knowledge of the English language, supported by a proficiency certificate (TOEFL, Cambridge Certificate, or equivalent). Not required when scholastic education has been undertaken in English.
- Candidates for Trieste, Italy must be below the age of 32 years at the time of application (i.e. date of birth after 31/03/1987). There is no age limit for applications for ICGEB New Delhi and Cape Town.
How to Apply
- Complete the application online at https://www.icgeb.org/phd-application.html. In addition, please upload a single pdf document containing all requested attachments.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.