Huawei, the Chinese multinational networking and telecommunications equipment and services company, has instituted the “Huawei Maitree Scholarship Program ” to aid Indian undergraduate and graduate students who wish to pursue higher studies in China. 10 scholarships will be provided every year to select Indian students for undergraduate and post graduate studies in China.
- Be a citizen of India, not more than 32 years of age.
- No criminal background or awaited charges pending in Indian court.
- A very good academic track record
- Independent admission to any recognised college or university in China before applying for the scholarship.
- No other scholarship programs, whether corporate or government, for the same program which you are taking admission in China.
Apart from this, the candidate must be of sound personality, sharp mental aptitude and eager to attain academic excellence. The selection committee will review applications and after selecting some will call candidates for interviews. It will then recommend which candidates should get scholarships.
How to Apply
- Application submission is strictly via the official website, huaweischolarships.org
- Application forms must be completed with accurate details of schools and university marks, awards, research work for postgraduate degrees and professional experience.
- Provide the reference of two academics or people from the education sector.
- Provide proof of admission to the college or university in China.
- The application form must have a statement of purpose for choosing to study abroad within 300 words.
- The application form must have copies of degree certificates or course certificates and mark sheets wherever necessary.
- Certificates pertaining to awards must be submitted because they may favour the candidate’s selection.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.