A.S. Hornby Educational Trust pleased to announce the opening of the recruitment process for the A.S. Hornby Educational Trust Scholarships for study in the UK
- Eligible applicants for the scholarship award must have at least two years’ full-time ELT experience and a full university degree and must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- The Hornby Scholarships are intended to support experienced English language teachers who have the potential to make a significant future contribution to English language teaching and teachers in their countries on their return from the UK
How to Apply
- applicants who are long-listed on the basis of their application will be invited to interview in their local British Council office. If successful at interview, applicants will then be shortlisted, with the final selection being made by a panel of Hornby Trust trustees and British Council staff.
- If you are interested in applying for a Hornby scholarship, please visit this web page, where you can find information about the scholarships and access the application form.
- See here for further information about the Hornby Trust and here for further information about the Masters in TESOL at the University of Warwick.
For more details please refer the Website: https://www.britishcouncil.in/study-uk/scholarships/charles-wallace-trust/hornby
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
7th Floor The Curve
32nd Street corner 3rd Avenue
Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, 1634