The British Council is offering 198 scholarships for Indian students worth 1 million pounds . 40 institutes across UK are participating in this program. The British Council has announced the Great Britain Scholarships – India 2017 for students intending to study in UK.
- The first and the mail requirement to apply for this scholarship is the nationality. Only Indian national students are eligible to apply for the Great Britain Scholarship .
- The entry requirement is different according to each university and will be available on the university’s official website.
- For an entry into the undergraduate course, the educational qualifications should be equivalent to the ones recognized in the UK.
- For postgraduate courses, a relevant undergraduate degree is a must.
- Work experience could be an eligibility criteria for some courses under this scholarship as well.
How to Apply
Applications dates vary depending on the University. However, the documents required for the scholarship are listed below.
- Bank Statements
- Police Registration Certificate
- English Language Proficiency Certificate
- Previous Qualifications
- Scholarship Letter (if receiving one)
- TB Test Results (not applicable for UK residents)
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.