The Women Enhancing Technology (WeTech®) Goldman Sachs Global Scholarships and Mentorship Program is a partnership between the Institute of International Education (IIE), a leader in a number of the world’s most prestigious scholarship and fellowship programs, and Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) a leading global investment bank and active investor in India, which is focused on developing young women and future local leaders in information, communication and technology (ICT).
- The scholarship eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Applicant must be female.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be able to communicate in English.
- Applicant must be a current undergraduate student at a participating university in her second or third year of studies.
- Applicant must be seeking a degree in engineering, computer science, or other ICT related studies.
- Applicant must be able to demonstrate leadership potential in her chosen engineering or ICT field (reference letters are required).
- Applicant must be willing and available to participate in a virtual mentorship for a period of six months beginning from April to September 2019.
How to Apply
- Candidates need to apply online
- Click here to apply online
The last date for application is .
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.