This page has all details about the Global Alliance International Scholarships.
Global Alliance International Scholarship in Communications Management, 2017
Each scholarship totals CHF 24,500, half of the EMScom tuition fees, and will be deducted from the total fee for the program.
Last date: 31st December 2016.
The Global Alliance scholarships, based on financial need, are available to applicants who do not receive employer assistance in funding their executive education. Candidates have to:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of work experience.
- Work in a communication-related department.
- Live and work outside of Switzerland.
- Be fully self- funding their EMScom education.
How to Apply
The interested candidates should fill up the application form.
The completed application form should be sent in electronic and hard copy by December 31st to the following address:
Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management
c/o USI Università della Svizzera italiana
Via Giuseppe Buffi 13
The candidate might be called for an interview by one of the Global Alliance Board members.
- In-person or Skype interview with the EMScom Academic Director.
- During the interview, the candidate’s educational and professional background, path, as well as motivations and expectations on the program will be discussed.
- Required documents, to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
The last date for application is 31st December 2016
Via Giuseppe Buffi
Phone: +41 58 666 47 72
Fax: +41 58 666 46 47
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
About Global Alliance
The Global Alliance for Public Relations and Communication Management is a not-for-profit organisation based in Switzerland with a mission is to unify the public relations profession, raise professional standards all over the world, share knowledge for the benefit of its members and be the global voice for public relations in the public interest.