Based on Fujitsu’s corporate vision and as a member of the Asia-Pacific region, Fujitsu established the Fujitsu Scholarship program as one of their social contribution efforts in 1985 in celebration of the 50th anniversary of Fujitsu’s foundation. The objective of this program is to contribute to creating a prosperous future in the Asia-Pacific region through human resource development by providing future global leaders with the opportunity to study
8th March, 2019
- Education: A bachelor’s degree or a degree equivalent to a four-year standard baccalaureate degree in any discipline from a regionally or nationally accredited institution
- Experience: A minimum of three years of relevant full-time work experience (five years preferred) after receiving a degree specified in the above Education section at the time of application
- Language: A minimum TOEFL score of 577/233/90 (paper/computer/Internet), TOEIC score of 750, or IELTS (Academic) overall band test result of 6.5 or higher from a test taken within the last five years at the time of application
- Exemption: The following applicants are exempt from submitting an English proficiency test score:
- Applicants whose native language is English and who are from one of the following countries: the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, or Singapore.
- Applicants who have received a bachelor’s or advanced degree within the last five years from the time of application from an accredited or recognized college or university located in one of the following six countries: the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, New Zealand, Canada, or Singapore. To be qualified for this exemption, you must submit the transcript or graduate certificate for this degree. There are no exceptions.
- Country: Applicants must be a resident of the State of Hawaii, U.S.A., or a citizen of one of the following: Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, the Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, or Vietnam.
- Applicants who are residents of the State of Hawaii will be requested to prove Hawaii residency. For details, refer to Definition of Hawaii Residency.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online mode only
The last date for application is 8th March, 2019
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Fujitsu Australia Ltd.
118 Talavera Road, Macquarie Park