International Postgraduate Research Scholarship At Flinders University, Australia
- Number of Scholarships: 10
- The scholarship is tenable for up to three years for a Research Doctorate degree and up to two years for a Research Masters degree.
- Scholarship cover tuition fees charged by Flinders University for a research higher degree and living allowance paid at the rate of $25,849.
- An FIPRS student who moves to Adelaide from overseas is eligible for an establishment allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with relocation costs and airfares, provided receipts can be produced by the student.
Last Date : 12th August 2016
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand, and not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship
- have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian First Class Hons degree (this is a four year degree with a major research project in the final year)
- have met the English proficiency levels set by Flinders University for international students at the time of application. Students for whom English is a foreign language should provide evidence of their English language competence.
How to Apply
Candidates can download the application form from: http://www.flinders.edu.au/scholarships-system/index.cfm/scholarships/display/a731e2
The last date for application is 12th August 2016
Flinders University, Australia
GPO Box 2100
Adelaide 5001, South Australia
Email Id : email@example.com
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
About Flinders University, Australia
Flinders University enjoys a well-justified reputation for its excellence in teaching and research. It has a long-standing commitment to enhancing educational opportunities for all and a proud record of community engagement.
Since being established in 1966, Flinders has achieved much of which we can be very proud—in innovative research, in high quality teaching and in community engagement.
We have led the way in providing access to higher education for individuals who did not traditionally aspire to University.
We have attracted students from over 100 countries and our alumni have built careers and lives that enrich communities across Australia and throughout the world.
Flinders’ achievements are underpinned by the network of strong external links that we have developed with our stakeholders and with the communities we serve. We commit to being a university that is outwardly engaged, continuing to build the supportive and valued relationships which will be vital for the future.