ETH Zurich, Switzerland invites applications for ETH Zurich Master Scholarship Programme 2014 for students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree course at the university.
ETH Zurich Master Scholarship Programme 2014:
ETH Zurich, Switzerland invites applications for ETH Zurich Master Scholarship Programme 2014 from students wishing to pursue a Master’s degree course at the university. The scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic as well as holistic excellence of the student.
How to apply for ETH Zurich Master Scholarship Programme 2014:
Candidates need to fill up and send a downloaded scholarship application form to:
Rämistrasse 101, HG F 22.2
8092 Zürich, Switzerland
Eligibility Criteria for ETH Zurich Master Scholarship Programme 2014:
* Applicants can be of any nationality
* Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or should have successfully completed his Bachelor’s degree while joining the Master’s programme at ETH Zurich in Autumn Semester 2014.
* Applicants must belong to the best 10 percent of their Bachelor’s programme.
* Applicants must be applying for a Master’s degree programme in Autumn Semester 2014 at ETH Zurich or be an ETH Bachelor student, continuing with a consecutive Master’s degree programme.
Value of the award:
* A partial stipend for living and study expenses (CHF 850 per month during the first semester and CHF 600 per month from the second semester onwards) as well as a tuition fee waiver
* After the first semester there is the possibility of taking on an assistantship (with a payment of CHF 600 per month)
Application Deadline: 15 December 2013
Click here for further information.