PG Research Scholarships 2017 At Edith Cowan University, Australia
- Amount: The Scholarships covers $27,000 per year stipend/living allowance plus tuition fees and overseas health cover paid.
- 1-2 years for a master by research dependent on course length.
- Up to 3 years for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD).
Last date: 28th October 2016.
The awardees should also have:
- Completed a bachelor degree with first class honors, or be regarded by the ECU as having an equivalent level of attainment.
- Must have their course application for study in the PhD or Master by research program approved by ECU before being considered for an offer of a scholarship.
- Meet international student visa requirements as specified by the Department of Immigration and Boarder Protection.
- Have been made an unconditional offer of a place in a higher degree by research (either a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Master by research)
How to Apply
Candidates must complete the application form including:
- Outline of the research topic.
- Information on the research publications or research grants candidates have received: documenting the Research Experience.
- Academic Referees to support the scholarship application, using the PG Academic Referee Report.
- Candidates must submit the scholarship application and documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for application is 28th October 2016.
Edith Cowan University
270 Joondalup Drive
Joondalup WA 6027
Within Australia: 134 ECU (134 328)
Outside Australia: (61 8) 6304 0000
Email : email@example.com
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
About Edith Cowan University
At ECU we are guided by our values of integrity, respect, rational inquiry and personal excellence. Our focus on teaching and research is inspired by engagement and partnerships with those in the many communities we were established to serve.
Research at ECU extends knowledge and improves the quality of life for Australians and people across the globe. Our research priorities focus on solving real world problems across social, economic, physical and environmental domains.
Established in 1991, ECU has grown rapidly into a quality university with excellent student satisfaction and internationally recognised research.
Students and graduates at ECU are amongst the best in the world, with many fulfilling crucial roles in our society. Their outstanding achievements have been recognised throughout Australia and internationally through awards, grants, scholarships and prizes.
ECU is committed to widening participation and breaking down barriers that restrict entry to education, and we are continuing our work on the enhancement and development of alternative entry pathways to higher education.