Edinburgh Napier University, Scotland has invited applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students belonging to the Indian subcontinent for scholarships
- Be a citizen of the country outlined in the scheme
- Have a secondary education degree from the country of origin
- Postgraduate programme applicants must have 65 percent marks in the graduation degree or have obtained 7.0 of International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent in a similar English proficiency test
- Undergraduate programme applicant must have scored 85 percent in high school or 10+2 examination, or 7.0 IELTS
The scholarships are given for acquiring graduate and postgraduate degrees from the university.
How to Apply
Applications with photocopies attached must be sent to: Idea, Edinburgh Napier University, Room 5.B.24, Sighthill Campus, Sighthill court, Edinburgh, EH11 4BN.
Duly filled in application forms must have the following details:
- Personal details-name, valid mailing id, educational qualification, language proficiency (if English is not your first language)
- Details of the programme you wish to join
- Financial information regarding any grants or bursaries that you have either applied or have been already awarded to determine your expenses
- Financial information regarding present financial condition of the applicant, taking account of the income of the family and the responsibility of dependents on the students in 500 words
- Information of achievements, both personal and academic with proof
- A written document as to why you are a strong contender of the scholarship and your purpose for study
- Receipt of the payment of 3,500 pounds as fee deposit
Only complete application forms will be considered and all the claims must be supported by genuine proof when asked for. If at any juncture the applicant is found to be fraudulent the scholarship can be withheld and the amount granted has to be returned.
Check the following:
- You will get an acknowledgement as soon as your application has been received
- Certain courses may require an interview or audition before the scholarship is offered
- If get the offer, you must return the response slip stating your choice immediately
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
- Phone: 08452 60 60 40, for international students +44 (0)131 444 2877
- Mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org, or log on to the official website