Applications have been invited by the Charles Wallace India Trust (CWIT) for scholarships for Indian students who are already pursuing a career in fields like Academic, professional and Artistic courses and enables them to spend time in the UK.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India
- He/she must be aged between 25 and 38 years of age
- He/she musty have a first degree, diploma or professional qualification in their specialization.
- Applicants with significant working experience is preferred by CWIT
- The applicant should not be a recipient of a CWIT grant for the last 5 years.
- The names and e-mail addresses of two referees who know the applicants work
- Applicants must also provide details of any other grant that he/she is availing.
How to Apply
- Applications must contain a statement of purpose, not more than two pages, stating clearly which course one plans to follow, the reason for visiting the country and about plans to implement the knowledge gathered in UK.
- An IELTS certificate is necessary and it is mandatory for most courses in UK
- Evidence of unconditional acceptance of course, programs, attachment or internship for which you have applied or evidence of progress towards acceptance
- The portfolio has to be submitted where necessary in CD, DVD or hard copy.
- Those applicants who are short listed will be called for another session of interview in Delhi by the British Council.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Charles Wallace Pakistan, Bangladesh, and Burma Trusts
4, Dorville Crescent
London W6 0HJ
The United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8741 0836