Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand invites applications for the Bachelor of Culinary Arts and Business Scholarships for International Students each worth NZD $7,410 (over 2 years)
International students who are citizens of the following countries: India, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Malaysia, Maldives, Nepal, Pakistan, Phillipines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam or other are welcome to apply.
1.Must be over the age of 17 at course commence.
2. Current or past Le Cordon Bleu New Zealand students are not eligible for this scholarship.
3. Applicants must provide Academic IELTS score of 6.0 without sub-score under 5.5.
4. Applications must have met standard New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
How to Apply
1.Completed Scholarship application for. Download Scholarship Application Form.
2. Completed enrolment form. Download Enrolment Form.
3. IETLS results.
4. Evidence that you have met standard of New Zealand university degree entry requirements.
5. A copy of your Passport or Birth Certificate.
6. Please send your application forms and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Applications must be submitted at least two months before the course start date.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Tel: +41 41 248 70 70
Fax: + 41 41 248 70 04