The costs of studying in Australia depend on various factors such as the institution and the level of study you choose.
For international students, tuition fees has to be paid before commencing the study.
Here is the tentative cost indication for different level of education.
- School – $7,800 to $30,000
- English language studies – Around $300 per week depending on course length
- Vocational Education and Training (Certificates I to IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma) – $4,000 to $22,000
- Undergraduate Bachelor Degree – $15,000 to $33,000
- Postgraduate Masters Degree – $20,000 to $37,000
- Doctoral Degree – $14,000 to $37,000
All costs are per year in Australian dollars.