The CIFAR Azrieli Global Scholars Program invites applications from researchers currently studying within the first five years of a full-time academic position. The Scholars Program gives them the opportunity of joining CIFAR’s exceptional network of nearly 400 researchers from over 16 countries. The objective of the scholarship is to provide funds, support and essential skills to the scholars.
- The candidate should hold a PhD degree (Or equivalent)
- The candidate should be employed at an institution of higher education or research
- The candidate should be within the first five years of a full-time academic position
- The candidate should be available to attend a two-day in-person interview on June 26-27, 2019 in Toronto, Canada
- The applicant must have a valid passport
- The applicant should be fluent in written and spoken English
How to Apply
Step 1- Register on the Cifar portal.
Step 2- Activate account through the registered email.
Step 3- Apply for the scholarship.
Step 4- Attach the necessary documents.
Step 5- Submit the application.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
MaRS Centre, West Tower
661 University Ave. Suite 505
Phone: (416) 971-4251/1-888-738-1113