Tianjin Government Scholarship Program
Tianjin University of Technology and Education (TUTE) was established in 1979, which is called ‘the cradle of cultivating TVET teaching staff in China” with its teaching philosophy of “using mind and hand together” to cultivate the “integrated” polytechnic teachers and advanced technicians, who can get double certificates “degree certificate and technician certificate” . It is the only one local university cooperated by China Central Government and Tianjin Municipality.
Estimated costs for partial scholarship students.
1. Application fee:400 RMB
2. Learning materials: 500 RMB/ academic year
3. Insurance: 800 RMB/ academic year
4. Accommodation: 70RMB/day(single room), 35RMB/day(double room)
Including：bathroom, bed, air conditioner, TV, Internet.
15th July, 2021
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and be in good health.
- Applicants for undergraduate programme must have senior high school diploma with good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for master’s degree programme must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply Online only
The applicants must fill in and provide the following documents truly, correctly and completely:
– Application form for Tianjin government scholarship: Fill in the application form attached in Chinese or English.
– Highest diploma (notarial photocopy): Applicants shall provide proof of studying on application. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarial translations in Chinese or English.
– Academic transcripts (notarial photocopy): Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
– Study or research plan: In Chinese or in English, no less than 800 words.
– Recommendation letters: Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English from professors or associate professors.
– Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (the original copy should be kept by the applicant), and the original Blood Test Report: The form printed by Chinese quarantine authority could be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/Laihua, and should be filled in Chinese or English language. The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records, those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. Please select the appropriate time to take medical examination as it is valid for only 6 months.
– Photocopy of Passport
The last date for application is 15th July, 2021
For more details, please visit: