The Chevening Gurukul Fellowship, UK is a fellowship for Leadership and Excellence organized by the UK Foreign and Commonwealth Office, Government of UK. The fellowship invites working professionals from India and provides them with the opportunity to study at the University of Oxford with multiple benefits. Young high-flyers and mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds with strong and demonstrable leadership potential are appreciated to apply. The fellowship addresses issues faced by leaders in all fields and explores changing ideas and practices of leadership, looking at the implications of globalization for Indian leaders.
- An Indian citizen who is residing in the country
- Having at least 10 years of work experience
- Be a mid-career professional with strong leadership potential in a wide range of sectors including state or central government, the private sector, media and civil society
- Be proficient in the English language and assessed by a qualified English language assessor
- Have a postgraduate degree or equivalent professional training or work experience in a relevant area at the time of application
- Agree to adhere to all relevant guidelines, requirements and expectations of the programme
How to Apply
Step 1: Select the country and level of scholarship on the ‘Apply’ page of Chevening.
Step 2: Click on “Apply for Gurukul.”
Step 3: Create an account on the portal.
Step 4: Log- in and access the application form.
Step 5: Fill the application form carefully with the relevant details.
Step 6: Attach the required documents.
Step 7: Submit the form.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Foreign and Commonwealth Office
King Charles Street