Campus France announced Charpak Master’s Program for the year 2019 to study courses at France for all streams and field of study
Application End Date: 15th April 2019
Results on the Website: Week of 11 May 2019
- Be an Indian national and reside in India.
- Be a student currently enrolled at an Indian Institution of higher learning or a young professional employed in a company for a maximum of 3 years at the time of application.
- Be 30 years old maximum the course must take place in France. If you have one semester or more of studies in another country, the scholarship will not be provided during that period.
- An exception will be made for Charpak scholarship holders who are currently completing their M1 in France. They may reapply for a second year of funding in order to complete their M2.
- There is no automatic renewal of the scholarship at the M2 level. Acceptance will be subject to academic performance at the M1 level and a new statement of purpose.
- Non-scholarship holders currently pursuing M1 in France are not eligible for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Download the application form from the bottom of this page.
- Step 2: Complete.
- Read the application form carefully and fill each section of the Word format document by using Arial, font size 10. Do not alter the format of the application form,
- Step 3: Submit Send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last date for application is 15th April 2019
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.