Applications for the Charles Wallace Fellowship are invited from Indian Social Anthropologists or Sociologists with proven records of excellence in both research and international publication.
- Indian academic or professional social anthropologists or sociologists are eligible to apply.
- They must be in their 30s or early 40s to be eligible.
How to Apply
- There is no application form. Applicants should send an up-to-date curriculum vitae and a letter of application indicating how they would spend the time at Queen’s University. Two samples of published work must also be submitted (but no more than two, please)
- Applications should be sent to “The School Office, School of History, Anthropology, Philosophy and Politics, Queen’s University of Belfast, Belfast BT7 1NN, UK, Phone No.: +44 (0) 28 9097 5028 or via email email@example.com”
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
- For further details, please visit the official website by https://www.qub.ac.uk
Address: Queen’s University Belfast ,
University Road, Belfast,
BT7 1NN, Northern Ireland,
Telephone: +44 (0)28 9024 5133