VC’s International High Achiever’s Scholarships 2017 At Charles Darwin University, Australia
- It offers a limited number of 25% and 50% tuition fee Scholarships for international students’ who?have a record of academic excellence and high achievement.
- The tuition Scholarships apply to the ?tuition fees for the full duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
Last date: 15th October 2016.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have a demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications.
- Must meet the university’s academic and English entry requirement.
- Have an unconditional offer (SVP cleared) of admission to the degree at CDU for semester 1, 2017.
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
- Must not hold a current Australian Citizenship, Australian Permanent Resident or New Zealand Citizenship.
How to Apply
Candidates can download the application form from http://www.cdu.edu.au/sites/default/files/international/vcihas_application_form_-_s117.pdf
The last date for application is 15th October 2016.
Charles Darwin University, Australia
Ellengowan Dr, Casuarina NT 0810, Australia
Phone: +61 8 8946 6666
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
About Charles Darwin University, Australia
Charles Darwin University is somewhat unique. No other single Australian university serves such a large area of the continent, in such a remote location and with such a small population to sustain it.
While the Northern Territory covers around 16% of Australia, in 2015 it was home to just over 1% of the population, 30% of whom were Indigenous compared with around 3% of the general Australian population.
The only university based in the Northern Territory, CDU is a dual sector university. We are the most northerly Australian university, literally on Asia’s doorstep. Closer in many respects to the vast populations of Asia than to the southern Australian states.
Ours is a university deeply engaged with, and informed by, Australia’s Indigenous people. Recognising that we operate on the lands of many strong Indigenous nations, respecting the knowledges and culture of Aboriginal people and committed to Indigenous advancement.
These are truly unique features that CDU embraces as both challenges and opportunities for the years ahead, building on the strong foundations and remarkable achievements of our 25-year history.
In this relatively short space of time we have developed a reputation as one of the most innovative teaching and learning and most research intensive universities in Australia and have risen to the ranks of the top 2% of world universities in 2015.
CDU has provided, and will continue to provide, the human capital that underpins the future prosperity of Northern Australia and our near Asian region, while also providing innovative and flexible online learning choices for a broader national student market.