The Brunel Business School (BBS) is offering 30 MBA scholarships for UK/EU and international applicants joining the full-time Brunel MBA
The Brunel MBA recruits managers and other professionals of high caliber who can both benefit from and contribute to an intellectually challenging management development program.
Brunel University London is a world-class university based in Uxbridge, West London, and was established in 1966.
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to UK/EU and international applicants.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for a Brunel MBA Scholarship an applicant must:
Apply and fulfill the entry criteria for admission to the Brunel full-time or part-time MBA programme.
Be in receipt of an offer to study on a full-time or part-time MBA programme starting in September 2018 or January 2019.
Complete the Brunel MBA scholarship application form comprising of an essay of no more than 500 words and a supporting statement.
Throughout the application year applicants will normally be interviewed by members of the MBA team to assess motivation and contribution to the cohort.
How to Apply
When completing application, applicants will be asked to submit:
- Online application form
- Two references – one from the current employer and one from an academic
- Academic transcripts – photocopies or as scanned documents; with originals required on registration.
- Proof of a sufficiently high level of competence in the English Language. Click here for details.
- A detailed personal statement
- A Curriculum Vitae
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Brunel University London