- 1 International Student Scholarships 2017 At Bond University, Australia
- 2 Padma and Hari Harilela Scholarships 2014 at Bond University in Australia
- 3 About Bond University, Australia
International Student Scholarships 2017 At Bond University, Australia
- These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission for students commencing in January (please note that the deferral of a scholarship will only be granted in extenuating circumstances, such as illness, family bereavement or essential overseas travel).
- Scholarships cover either a single or combined bachelor or master’s degree program (excluding Bond Medical Program, Master of Psychology, and Doctor of Physiotherapy).
Last Date : 23rd September 2016.
- Scholarships are open to international students who are not Australian citizens or holders of permanent residency visas.
- Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, demonstrated strong leadership skills and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants and English entry requirements for postgraduate applicants.
- Applicants will be asked to submit academic statements, a summary of achievements, and letters of reference from relevant individuals who can support their application. They will also be asked to submit a 500-word personal statement outlining key achievements and attributes.
How to Apply
Applications can be downloaded from https://apply.bond.edu.au/?refURL=/scholarship/international-student-scholarship
The last date for application is23rd September 2016.
Padma and Hari Harilela Scholarships 2014 at Bond University in Australia
Applications are invited for Bond University scholarships to commencing international and domestic students in any of Bond’s three semesters. Scholarships will be awarded for pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate degree. Applicants must demonstrate that they currently have extensive community involvement and contribution as well as strong academic achievements. Scholarships include $5,000.00 cash bursaries to domestic students and $7,500.00 cash bursaries to international students in their first and second year of studying at Bond.
* Available to domestic and International students applying for an undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
* Applicants must demonstrate that they currently have extensive community involvement and contribution, as well as strong academic achievements.
* Applicants must meet the prerequisites and the admissions entry standard for their chosen degree.
* Submission of a 500* word personal statement outlining the applicant’s community involvement and contribution, as well as personal attributes and academic achievements.
The Padma and Hari Harilela Scholarships award scholarships to outstanding students from around the globe, looking to study at either undergraduate or postgraduate level. These scholarships open the door to applicants with strong achievements in both community involvement and contribution and academia.
* $5,000.00 cash bursaries awarded to domestic students in their first and second year of studying at Bond ($10,000.00 in total)
* $7,500.00 cash bursaries awarded to international students in their first and second year of studying at Bond ($15,000.00 in total).
Individual applications will be assessed for entry into Bond University and the personal statement will be assessed against our criteria. Students must meet all eligibility points stated in order to apply for a scholarship.
How to Apply
Students wishing to apply for a Padma and Hari Harilela Scholarship should contact their Manager for Schools and Community (for Australian students) or International Regional Manager (for international students), who will discuss their eligibility for this scholarship. Applicants must meet all criterion listed and will be asked to provide evidence to support their application proving their community involvement.
Important note: Applications for the Padma and Hari Harilela Scholarship are not an application to study at Bond University. Applicants must ensure they complete a Bond University Application Form to be assessed for entry into chosen programs and to study at Bond.
14 University Dr,
Robina QLD 4226, Australia
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
About Bond University, Australia
As Australia’s first private non-profit university, Bond University seeks to be recognised internationally as a leading independent university, imbued with a spirit to innovate, a commitment to influence and a dedication to inspire tomorrow’s professionals who share a personalised and transformational student experience.