Brentwood Open Learning Collegeis pleased to announce the new BOLC Distance Learning Scholarship Scheme – designed to make learning more affordable for students all over the world. These exclusive scholarships range from £100 and £460 (Up to 80% of the course fee), in accordance with the needs and eligibility of the applicant.
- These scholarships are available for students of any age and on an ongoing basis, in order to help cover the costs of any of our study programs.
- In order to apply for BOLC Distance Learning Scholarships program;
- You must possess basic English Language skills as all programs are taught in English
- You must be aged sixteen (16) years or older
- You must be passionate about your future, hard-working and well-motivated
- All candidates are assessed on their current academic background and future potential. All applicants are notified through email regarding the outcome of their applications
- There is a limit of one scholarship per student per year; each student may successfully win a scholarship only once in the same year, though can apply more than once if an application is rejected
How to Apply
- To apply you need to complete and submit BOLC scholarship form through email on email@example.com. Scholarship forms are available upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more details, visit https://www.bolc.co.uk/BOLC-Scholarships.HTML
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Brentwood Open Learning College, 3 Oswin Road,
Brailsford Industrial Estate Braunstone Leicester,
LE3 1HR, United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 292 0026 229,
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org