Bishwa Bangla Scholarships at SOAS 2019, UK is inviting applications from residents in West Bengal, India to apply for Masters programme in South Asian Area Studies for entry in September 2019. There are two Bishwa Bangla scholarships available for Masters degree programmes. The scholars will receive GBP 38,001 for pursuing Masters in SOAS University of London for 1 year.
- Be a resident of West Bengal, India
- Be eligible to pay fees at the overseas rate
- Have an offer of admission to the full-time MA South Asian Area Studies by the scholarship application deadline
- Hold a first or second class honours Bachelors degree from a UK university, or equivalent, in a subject appropriate to that of the programme
- Be proficient in the English language
- Not hold any other major scholarship or studentship
How to Apply
Applicants must have an received an offer of admission to the full-time degree programme at SOAS before the deadline to apply for the scholarship,Masters as well as PhD students will be provided different web pages to apply for,The panel will decipher all the applications and select all the desired candidates.
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
SOAS University of London
10 Thornhaugh Street, Russell Square,
London WC1H 0XG
Phone: +44 (0)20 7074