There shall be scholarships available for the intake for new international students’ from India known as the ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship. The Scholarships are highly competitive and shall be offered to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies in India.
The Scholarship shall be available for an applicant who:
* is an international student;
* is a citizen of India, with most recent study completed in India prior to commencing their ANU program;
* is enrolling in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program, or postgraduate coursework program
* has achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree; and
* has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website;
How to Apply
Eligible applicants will need to apply for the scholarship separately from their application for admission. Applications for students commencing in semester 1 are now open and will close on 15 th January. The scholarship application is available at the top right of this page.
Applications for students commencing in semester 2 will open in February and close in June
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
+61 2 6125 5111
The Australian National University, Canberra