he Australian Alumni International Scholarship recognises a connection international students have to Australian study. It is open to students from all nationalities who have previously completed an education program in Australia. The scholarship offers a 20% (percent) reduction in tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
31st July, 2021
- To be eligible for the opportunity , the candidates must be commencing study at ECU in an undergraduate degree or postgraduate coursework degree. Applicant must meet ECU’s academic direct admission requirements for the course of your choice. Applicant must be intended to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, or ECU South West (Bunbury).
- The candidate must have completed one of the following courses in Australia at time of application: recognized English course (minimum 10 weeks), study abroad program, university foundation program, secondary schooling, certificate, diploma, advanced diploma, associate degree at any VET provider, undergraduate degree, graduate certificate, graduate diploma or Master degree or Off-shore AQF award, Completed 6 months at an Australian University.
- To be eligible for this scholarship you must:Have completed, or due to complete by 31 July 2021, one of the following qualifying programs in Australia:a recognised English course (minimum 10 weeks);
- a Study Abroad program;
- a University Foundation program;
- Secondary Schooling;
- Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Associate degree at any Vocational Education and Training provider;
- an undergraduate or postgraduate degree from ECU, or from another institution where the degree meets the requisite level of academic achievement as determined by ECU;
- be an international student (not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen);
- between 1 June 2020 and 31 July 2021, receive an offer to study at ECU Joondalup, ECU Mount Lawley, ECU South West (Bunbury) (some components of your course may be delivered online due to travel restrictions);
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- have not been issued a COE (Confirmation of Enrolment) relating to any ECU course before 1 June 2020;
- meet ECU’s entry requirements for the course and commence your course during the November 2020 intake or in 2021; and
- be entering into either one of the eligible courses below:
- International-Undergraduate – Postgraduate – Coursework
How to Apply
If we approve your ECU course application, you’ll automatically be assessed for this scholarship by our Admissions Office. No separate scholarship application is required.The Admissions Office will issue a separate letter relating to your scholarship, along with a Letter of Offer for your course, to confirm whether you’ve been successful.
The last date for application is 31st July, 2021
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.