Auckland University of Technology invites the applications for scholarship for pursuing Doctor of Philosophy Program
- Applicants must meet the entry criteria for the Doctor of Philosophy programme at AUT in the Faculty of Culture and Society.
- Applicants must be enrolling or be enrolled in a doctoral programme of study and be prepared to commit to their research full-time in the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI.
- The applicant’s proposed field of study must be one where the School of Hospitality and Tourism/NZTRI has the expertise and capacity to offer supervision.
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants for this scholarship must apply through the online portal for the Faculty and Culture and Society Strategic Research Scholarship and state the area of study they are applying for. Applicants will be asked to upload.
- A brief curriculum vitae (CV) – a maximum of 2-3 pages
- Academic transcripts and certificates for any previous tertiary study completed at a university other than AUT University
- A brief outline of the applicant’s research proposal (no more than 2 pages including references)
- For more details, please visit https://www.aut.ac.nz/
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019