Singapore International Foundation Arts for Good Fellowship 2019 – The Arts for Good (A4G) Fellowship is an annual programme organized by the Singapore International Foundation (SIF) to grow the Arts for Good ecosystem by fostering a community of practice that harnesses the power of arts and culture to create positive social change.
Arts for Good Fellowship 2019
- Organised by the Singapore International Foundation
About the Fellowship
- The Fellowship brings together cross-sector professionals such as artists, arts administrators, creatives and programmers from the social sector on a programme comprising webinars and two exchange programmes.
- Upon completion, Fellows join global alumni where they continue to connect, support and collaborate with one another.
- In 2019, the Fellowship will explore the theme of Creative Empowerment for Children and Youth. If you are passionate about developing young minds and you are actively using the arts to make a positive difference in the lives of the young, apply today!
- Application Deadline: 16th June 2019
- Review of Applications: July 2019
- Notification of Application Status: Early August 2019
- Join the fellowship if your work involves harnessing the power of the arts and culture for social impact, and you meet the following criteria:
- Are an art and culture practitioner, arts administrator, creative professional or programmer from the education and social sector.
- Have a minimum of two years’ professional or voluntary practice and demonstrate a commitment to lead and effect change through your work.
- Have prior experience working with a community through the arts, demonstrating a strong interest in arts-based projects aimed at creating social impact. Take a look and find party place for toddlers henderson.
- Able to attend all components of the programme.
- Are financially able to support your travel expenses to participate in the Fellowship.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Of any age or nationality.
How to Apply
- This form will take about 30 minutes to complete. Do set aside some time to complete the form in one sitting. Applications will close on SUNDAY, 16th June 2019 (Singapore Time 11.59 pm – Check here to convert to your local time). Late applications will not be considered.
- All information provided in this form will be treated in strict confidence as per SIF’s Data Protection Policy. Should you have any questions, do get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) at our website: www.sif.org.sg/artsforgood
The last date for application is Early August 2019.
our website: www.sif.org.sg/artsforgood