Every year, the Amgen Scholars Asia Program provides sixty selected undergraduate students throughout the world with the opportunity to engage in a hands-on research experience at many of Asia’s premier educational institutions.
- Kyoto University (Japan): June 11 – August 4, 2019
- National University of Singapore: June 3 – August 2, 2019
- The University of Tokyo (Japan): June 11 – August 5, 2019
- Tsinghua University (China): July 1 – August 23, 2019
Enrolled in colleges or universities worldwide that award a bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent); and
• At minimum, have completed their first year of undergraduate study at the time the summer program begins, and
• Are not graduating before the summer program begins, and after the summer program ends will resume undergraduate studies for at least one semester or one quarter.
How to Apply
Step 1: Visit the respective University website to apply for the Amgen scholarship:
- For Kyoto University, Japan Click here
- For Universtiy of Tokyo, Japan Click here
- For the National University of Singapore, Singapore Click here
- For Tsinghua University, China Click here
Step 2: Create a new account.
Step 3: Provide application information, statement of purpose, recommendations and contact details.
Step 4: Upload the required documents.
Step 5: Complete the online application form and click on “submit application”.
Note: Each university has its own guidelines to fill the application form.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
One Amgen Center Drive
Thousand Oaks, CA 91320