The Alliance Française scholarship is open for one to two years of studies in France at the Master’s degree level. There are many Alliance Française branches all over India for teaching French.
The applicant must
- be an Indian national and reside in India
- not be more than 30 years old at the time of application
- any other criteria as stipulated by the particular Alliance Française
How to Apply
Contact concerned Campus France counsellor for the application form and email the applications to them with the following documents
- Application form duly filled, signed, printed and scanned
- Scanned copy of the first page of the passport (with photo and expiry date).
- Full Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- Scanned copy of admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If not received it before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting the acceptance letter from them
- Attested (by a gazette officer or the Head of the institute where you studied/are studying) scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters of the ongoing degree)
- French language certificate if any (from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university or applicant’s X marks card if French was his/her second language)
He/she can apply for both Charpak Master’s and Alliance Française scholarship at the same time.
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.
Alliance Française Mpls/St Paul
227 Colfax Avenue North
Minneapolis, MN 55405
Tel: 612 332 0436