Canadian High School scholarship Programmeobjective is to attract the strongest students of the Bangalore city while benefiting students who might not otherwise be able to avail of a CIS education.
The CIS Scholarship Programme is available to all new applicants to CIS for Grade 9 (IGCSE) and Grade 11 (IB).
Candidate must have a minimum 80% in previous Grade or equivalent for the IB program. For the IGCSE program, candidate must have a minimum 85% in previous Grade or equivalent.
How to Apply
- A candidate should have achieved a first-class average, (minimum of A-/80%)*, in EACH of the last two full-time academic years (eligibility averages are based on grades up
- Transcripts are required from all post-secondary institutions attended, whether a degree was received or not; graduate transcripts are required even if fall is the first term in the program.
- The same scholarship application form is also used to evaluate a candidate for Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship in Science and Technology (QEII-GSST), which is also valued at $15,000 per year.
- Students have the option to take up the OGS or QEII-GSST award for a minimum of two terms (receiving $10,000 total) or three terms (receiving $15,000 total). The awards are non-renewable.
- An international student should submit
The last date for application is
For any further details, the applying candidates can refer to official notification using the following link.