Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences,Tirupati invites applications for admissions to B.Sc Programme for the academic year 2016- 17.
B.Sc Programme admission is conducted by Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences,Tirupati.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- B.Sc. Anaesthesia Technology (AT)
- B.Sc.Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
- B.Sc. Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG)
- B.Sc. Radiography & Imaging Technology (RIT)
- B.Sc. Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology
- B.Sc. ECG and Cardiovascular Technology
- B.Sc. Dialysis Technology (DT)
- B.Sc. Emergency Medical Services Technology (EMST)
- B.Sc. Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- The candidates for admission to the graduate courses shall have passed intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with optional subjects of botany, zoology, physics & chemistry. Inter with optional subjects of MPC are eligible for B.Sc (NMT) & DRT courses (S.No. 11&12). The students who have passed intermediate vocational bridge course with Biology & Physical Sciences are also eligible for courses S.No. 1 to 10 subject to merit in the Bridge course in Physical & Biological sciences. The following qualifications are also considered equivalent to be eligible for admission to the courses as mentioned against them even without bridge course :
a. Intermediate vocational (Nursing) - B.Sc (N)
b. Intermediate vocational (Physiotherapy) - B.P.T.
c. Intermediate vocational (M.L.T.) - B.Sc (MLT)
d. Intermediate Vocational (Radiography) - B.Sc (RIT)
Any other qualification awarded by the board of intermediate education equivalent to the specialization offered by the university at intermediate level are also eligible.
- A candidate should have secured not less than 50 % of marks in the optional subjects of the intermediate examination or equivalent examination. In case of SC/ST & Backward classes candidates, it shall be, not less than 40% of marks.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences,Tirupati: Click here to download application form
a) Application is common for all courses. Single application will be sufficient.
b) The candidates shall be ready with the following information to fill the Online
Application Form at nearest Mee-Seva Centre.
i) Hall Ticket number of the Inter or equivalent qualifying examination
ii) Name of the Candidate
iv) Father’s Name
v) Mother’s Name
vi) Date of Birth (as per SSC).
vii) Mobile number
viii) Inter Vocational/CBSE/ICSE/APOSS/NIOS etc. marks statement - If the candidate studied other than intermediate (regular)
ix) Caste certificate (Other than OC) Optional
x) Special category certificate – NCC, CAP, PWD, Sports, TTD/ SVIMS -(if applicable). For more details refer clause 12
xi) Documentary proof - If candidate belongs to Un- Reserved studied outside the state of A.P / Telangana. -(if applicable) Refer clause (9. 2)
For detailed information regarding application procedure, applications, eligibility and other related information, candidates should refer the official notification. Please visit http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/ for further reference.
The candidate has to pay an amount of Rs. 400/- + application process fee as applicable
B.Sc Programme Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
Admissions are made based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination. However, the order of preference to be followed in deciding the merit of the candidate, in case of a tie is given below:
Order of preference:
i. Passing the qualifying examination in a single attempt
ii. Total marks secured
iii. Optional subjects (Group) marks secured
iv. Elder person based on the date of birth
1. The percentage of marks shall be calculated up to three decimal places
2. The marks secured in the bridge course shall be considered for deciding merit, in case the candidate is opting for the course other than the speciality concerned.
For more details please contact
Application, Merit list ,
counseling and admissions contact:
Academic Section : 0877-2287777
Ext. : 2458, 2202, 2267
Email : [email protected]
Website : http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in
Leave your comments for Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Tirupati announces B.Sc Programme Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on