Sri Sri University, Cuttack invites applications for admissions to UG Courses for the academic year 2021-22.
UG Courses Admission is conducted by Sri Sri University, Cuttack.
BSc (Hons.) Agriculture
BSc (Hons.) Horticulture
BSc (Hons.) Agribusiness
BSc (Hons.) Food, Nutrition and Dietetics
Bachelor of Interior Design
BPA (Hindustani Vocal Music)
BPA (Odissi Dance)
BA (Hons.) English
BSc (Hons.) Physics
BSc (Hons.) Computer Science
BSc (Hons.) Environmental Science
BSc (Hons.) Data Science
BFA- Animation/ Applied Arts / Painting
BSc (Hons.) in Psychology and Contemplative Studies With Super Specialization
BSc Exercise and Sports Physiology
Bachelor in Physical Education and Sports(B.P.E.S)
B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering- Specialization in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering- Specialization in Data Science
B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering- Specialization in Cyber Security & Cyber Defense
B.Tech. in Computer Science Engineering- Specialization in Digital Forensic & Incident Response (DFIR)
- 10+2 examination or equivalent from any stream from a recognised board with a minimum of 50% score or
- 45% In PCM at +2 Sc Level / 45% in total at +2 Sc level with rank in SSU CET /JEE (Main) / OJEE/ Any other State Level & National Entrance Test
The cost of the application form for all programs is Rs.300/- for Indian nationals and 50 USD for International Applicants.
The application form is available only through online mode.
The Application Form can also be downloaded from the official website of University - https://srisriuniversity.edu.in/registration/. The cost of application form Rs.300/- for Indian nationals and 50 USD for International Applicants. The application form fee is non-refundable. If applying for more than one course, separate forms should be filled for each course.
Sri Sri University offers a wide range of academic programs to suit your aptitude and interests
Completion & Submission of the Application Form
- The Application Form is to be filled and submitted online as per the instructions on the university website .
- Fill the Application Form only if you meet the eligibility criteria** for admission to the program.
- The instructions in the application form are self-explanatory. Please follow carefully.
- Fill all columns with complete and correct information. Incomplete/false/wrong information will result in rejection of the application.
- It is mandatory to provide your correct email address and mobile number in the space provided in the application form as it will be used by the admission office for communication-related to your admission.
- If you have appeared in a qualifying examination and the result is awaited, you can apply provisionally and go through the admission process at your own risk.
- Procedure for Admission
- On submission of the duly filled application form, you will receive the acknowledgment email.
- Eligible candidates will additionally be informed via email about the date, time, and venue of the selection process (interview and/ or written test and/or group discussion and/or direct admission) within 10 working days.
- All selected candidates will be intimated via email regarding the fee details and documents to be uploaded through the provisional offer letter along with the due date. Based on this, provisional admission will be granted.
- Final admission will be granted after the verification of required documents and payment of complete 1st-semester fees.
** The Minimum eligibility criteria for different programs (for Indian Students) are as prescribed in the appropriate sections as well as in attached annexures.
For Undergraduate Programs, age as of July 1st 2021, should not be over 21 years of age.
For Post Graduate Programs, there is no age limit prescribed.
Instructions to prepare documents for admission which will be required upon reporting in the campus
1. All documents listed in the attached document will be required with no exception.
2. All documents except affidavits will be verified with original copy.
3. No originals except affidavits, migration/transfer/character certificate will be retained by the university only self-attested photocopies will be kept so please bring a set of self-attested photocopy to be submitted.
4. Undertakings to be submitted only on Rs. 10/- stamp paper and duly notarized.
5. All documents listed are mandatory except listed in “Affidavit if applicable” section.
6. Following instructions must be followed for “Affidavits if Applicable”
– Study Break Affidavit should be submitted only when there is a break in continuity in education for more than six months.
– If your migration certificate is not yet issued submit the Migration certificate deficiency Affidavit.
Kindly download the applicable draft and do the needful.
|Last Date for the Issue and Receipt of filled in Application:||31st July 2021|
SRI SRI UNIVERSITY
Sri Sri Vihar, Ward No – 3,
Godi Sahi, Cuttack – 754006
Leave your comments for Sri Sri University, Cuttack UG Courses Admission 2021-2022
Stay connected with us on
Today: Mar 23, 2023