- B.Com. (Hons.)
- B.Sc. in Food and Nutritional Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Computer Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics / Physics / Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Biosciences / Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics / Economics / Statistics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics / Computer Science / Statistics
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (Music)
- Diploma in Music
- UNDERGRADUATE TEST SYLLABUS
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- 10+2 years of schooling from a recognized board (CBSE or equivalent)
- Either passed or appeared for Final exams at XII level before Admissions Test
- XII Standard: 55% or more (English) and 60% or more (Aggregate including English)
(If not appeared for XII Standard exams, X and XI Standard marks will be considered)
- Age: preferably below 19 years as of 31st May in the year of admission
Candidates are advised to refer to official notifications /documents for detailed application procedure. IndCareer.com published details for informational purpose.
- The minimum requirements for admissions vary from programme to programme. See the individual Programme pages (page 18 onwards) for detailed information.
- Candidates who do not meet all the admissions criteria listed for the programme they want to apply to will not be eligible for admissions and their applications will not be processed by the Admissions Office and a letter of rejection will be sent out to them.
1. Click on the link provided in the websitehttps://www.sssihl.edu.in/admissions/admissions-2021-22/
2. Follow the instructions of payment and then register with a valid Email ID.
3. Access the link received in the inbox of your registered Email ID and activate the account.
4. All your information is transmitted through secure server and is kept fully confidential. Your application information and accompanying credentials are reviewed by the admissions representatives of the Institute to which you are applying as well as by the members of the Institute.
5. Please note that falsifying or misinterpreting information on the application will result in rejection of the application for admission.
6. Download the appropriate editable application form from the portal for the specific programme you are applying for. Type in the information, save the pdf file and name the file with your applicant id IMPORTANT- Fill the Applicant ID in the space provided in the editable application form WITHOUT FAIL.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Undergraduate:
Click here to download application form
A non-refundable application charge of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) per programme/application needs to be paid using the SB Payment Collect link. For more details, refer to Step 3 of the Application guide.
Undergraduate Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details students can contact
Prasanthi Nilayam - 515 134,
Leave your comments for Sri Sathya Sai University, Puttaparthi Undergraduate Admission 2021-22
Stay connected with us on
Today: Jun 05, 2023