Sri Ramachandra University invites applications for admissions to Medical Programs for the academic year 2016- 17.
Medical Programs is conducted by Sri Ramachandra University
- Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS),
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing
- Bachelor In Audiology And Speech Language Pathology (BASLP)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should have studied in a recognized School and passed H.S.C. examination (academic stream of 10+2 curriculum) of any state board/CBSE/ISC (or) any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, with the group of subjects specified below and obtained the minimum eligible marks prescribed by the MCI are eligible to apply.
Candidates must have studied in a recognized School and passed H.S.C.(+2) examination/equivalent examination and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks (in case of SC/ST & OBC 40%) taking together Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany & Zoology) and a pass in English.
- Candidates can obtain the application form for other program from Monday, March 21, 2016.
- Applications should be submitted to the university along with a demand draft for Rs.500/- drawn in favour of “Sri Ramachandra University” payable at Chennai.
Online Application form can be downloaded from official website of Sri Ramachandra University: Click here to download application form
Application fee is 500/-
Medical Programs Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc.
For more details please contact
Sri Ramachandra University,
No.1 Ramachandra Nagar
Porur, Chennai - 600 116
Tamil Nadu, India.
Call : 91 044 45928500, 044 24768027/29
Leave your comments for Sri Ramachandra University announces Medical Programs Admissions 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on