Sri Devaraj Urs University (SDUAHER) invites applications for admissions to Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) for the academic year 2016- 17.
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) admission is conducted by Sri Devaraj Urs University (SDUAHER), Kolar
Pursuant to the directions dated 11th April, 6th May and 9th May 2016 in No.261/2015-16 of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, Sri Devaraj Urs Academy of Higher Education and Research (SDUAHER), a Deemed to be University, Kolar has decided to conduct seat selection and counseling process based on National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) – 2016 results of CBSE for admission to undergraduate (MBBS) course for the academic year 2016-17. Accordingly, the university has decided to call for applications from candidates who have been declared eligible in the NEET – 2016 examination
conducted by CBSE.
MBBS Important dates section aims to list all important dates such as date of availability of form, last submission date, result date, counselling date, etc. Calendar Of Events For Mbbs Admission For The Academic Year 2016 – 2017 Based On Neet – 2016 Results
|Release of Information brochure||10th August 2016|
|Start date for making Online application by candidates||18th August 2016 12 Noon onwards|
|Last date for submission of Online application with Online payment||2nd September 2016|
|Upload of Merit list and downloading of Rank card by the candidates||6th September 2016|
|1st Round of counseling and seat selection process at the university||9th September 2016|
|Last date for reporting to the college / for surrendering seats allotted during 1st round of counseling||14th September 2016|
Note: Any change in the Calendar of Events will be intimated on the website of the university. Applicants are requested to watch the website for the updates.
Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
Interested candidates should fulfill following eligibility criteria:
- Candidates from all over the country can apply for admission to undergraduate (MBBS) course in this university. The eligibility criteria are as under:
a) The candidates should have qualified in second PUC or 10 + 2 or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government, the last two years of study shall comprise of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
b) All candidates must have passed these subjects (PCB) individually. General Merit candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken
together in PCB. SC, ST and OBC candidates must have obtained a minimum of 40% in PCB.
c) All candidates mandatorily should have qualified in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET – 2016) conducted by CBSE. The General Merit
candidates must secure not less than 50%, while the SC, ST and OBC candidates must secure not less than 40% in aggregate in PCB subjects in
CBSE NEET UG 2016. The score card issued by CBSE in respect of NEET 2016 undergraduate examination is expected to indicate the eligibility for admission to MBBS course.
d) The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December (31.12.2016) of the year of admission to the MBBS course.
NOTE: Lower percentage of marks for SC/ST/OBC is only for eligibility purpose and the admission to the course will be based on the inter-se merit (based on NEET score) among the various categories
Important Events And Instructions For The Applicants
1. Online application will be available on the website of the university www.sduu.ac.in from 18.08.2016.
2. Last date for submission of online application with online payment (Debit card / Credit card / Internet banking) is on 02.09.2016.
3. The applicants need not send any hard copies of the application form to the university.
4. Applications without relevant details as mandated will be summarily rejected and will not be considered for processing.
5. The candidates whose applications are rejected or wish to reapply for any reasons can fill up a new application online and submit the same by making fresh payment before the last date of application.
6. SDUAHER does not take responsibility to inform such of those candidates individually whose application is rejected though the reasons for rejections would be hosted on its website under applicant login/communicated via email. Therefore, the applicants are advised to carefully check that their application form is complete in all respect before submitting the same. The applicants are advised to check the website regularly for regular updates.
7. Applicants are cautioned to fill up the online application carefully as the request for change in any application data entered and submitted online will not be entertained.
Note: If the applicant is of the view that he / she has committed any mistake while making the application, he / she can fill in a fresh application with alternate email id with new application fee.
1. SDUAHER Merit cum Counseling Admission Card will be available for eligible candidates under applicant login of the university website from the date to be notified later. Applicants appearing for the counseling should download and obtain printout of the merit cum counseling admission card from their online applicant login ID, the same will not be dispatched either by email or post or courier or in person to the candidates under any circumstances.
2. Applicants will not be allowed to participate in the SDUAHER UG Medical – 2016 counseling without the print out of SDUAHER Merit Cum Counseling Admission Card along with other documents indicated thereon. The applicants have to retain the SDUAHER Merit Cum Counseling Admission Card until the completion of the admission process and till the university approval of admissions is made.
3. Declaration once made in the application with regard to the category status like GM / SC / ST / OBC / cannot be changed subsequently under any circumstances. The candidates are cautioned to fill in the application form with great care about the category status.
4. The candidates who have claimed category such as SC /ST /OBC should produce a valid certificate from competent authority of the respective states at the time of Counseling. If the certificates are not produced or not valid and if the candidates fall under 40% criteria for lower eligibility his/ her rank will become invalid and he / she will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process.
5. Certificates for SC/ST/OBC should have been obtained before the last date of submission of Online Application and should be in the name of candidate only.
6. If the category certificate is different and exclusive, such of the candidates shall submit not only the category certificate but also the caste and income certificate issued by the competent authority in original at the time of counseling.
7. The counseling / seat selection process will be conducted at SDUAHER campus, Kolar. Eligible candidates who have received the Merit cum Counseling Admission Card have to be physically present for the counseling process. The details on the counseling process will be announced and published along with the release of merit / rank list.
|The fee for SDUAHER UG Medical Application 2016 is||Rs.500/- (Rs. Five hundred)|
FEE STRUCTURE IN RUPEES
|Course||Tuition Fee (INR, Per Annum)||Total Course Fee (INR, 4 ½ years )|
Note: Tuition fee is payable every year on or before 15th May each year. Failure to pay entails suspension from the course of study.
The university follows reservation policy of Government of India. The seats available for various categories are as under
The reservation of seats for OBC applicants is only for the non-creamy layer. The details on this will be available at the time of launching of online application. The seats available to be filled through the Entrance Test:
|Sl.No||Course||No. of Seats|
|1||General Merit (GM)||65|
|2||Schedule Caste (SC)||19|
|3||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||9|
|4||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||34|
Note: The above mentioned are the seats available for allotment during counseling process and seat selection
As per the recommendation of the Fee Fixation Committee, The Annual tuition fee and other fees payable are us under, for the first year course of study. It also indicates the
total course fee.
The academy awards 30 scholarships for under graduate students (MBBS) every year.
The Value of each scholarship is Rs.25,000/- per annum.
- 15 scholarships are for students under general merit category (GM) and are named after Late Sri.Ramakrishna Hegde. Former Chief Minister of Karnataka.
- 15 scholarships are for students under OBC Category and are named after Late Sri. Devaraj Urs, former Chief Minister of Karnataka.
Note: These Scholarships are awarded as per the recommendation and approval of committee constituted for the purpose.
All candidates must note that any form of canvassing or influence exercised would result in permanent disqualification of the applicant without any prior note. www.sduu.ac.in is the only official website of the university. SDUAHER is not responsible for information available on other websites / elsewher
For more details please contact
Sri Devaraj Urs Academy Of Higher Education And Research (SDUAHER),
India, Pin 563 101
Tel: +91 (8152) 649208, 649209, Fax: +91 (8152) 243008
Leave your comments for Sri Devaraj Urs University (SDUAHER) MBBS Admission 2016comments powered by Disqus
Stay connected with us on